Go-centric are looking for an Account Executive to join our Service Delivery Team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires someone who can help support the Account Manager with all administrative duties. Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric* is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.*
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Account Executive will be responsible for managing all administrative duties given by the Account Manager. The successful candidate must be an expert communicator to serve as point of contact for internal stakeholders. The purpose of the role is to help the Account Manager retain contracts with clients on behalf of the business and to develop opportunities for the expansion of current contracts and the potential for new ones supporting the overall business strategy.
- Fulfilling all administration duties given by the Account Manager.
- First point of contact for all communication, both internal and external
- Managing an internal database of customer and supplier information
- Organising and scheduling meetings
- Completion of daily and weekly reports
- Working closely with the Account Manager
- General administration duties, including telephone answering, query handling and letters
- Computer data entry/data allocation and collation; processing and recording information in accordance with practice procedures.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Previous administrative/reception experience would be advantageous, although a can-do attitude is equally as important.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident communication skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- A natural flair for delivering high levels of Customer Service.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week, between Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401.