An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team working remotely from the comfort of your home. This role will be supporting the response to the current pandemic and will involve calls, largely related to booking, checking or cancelling appointments. Forming part of a team of Covid Support Services.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- Full training given
go-centric is a dynamic business process outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an outstanding customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
- Laptop or desktop computer (Windows 10). The laptop or desktop PC you will use for this role will need to be used solely for this role and no longer used for personal use including whilst off shift.
- A quiet and secluded room (where you won’t be interrupted)
- Desk/table and chair – somewhere to sit comfortably
- Additional equipment (USB headset, mouse, webcam etc.)
- Undertake telephone support with members of the public
- Provide advice to the caller in line with processes and procedures
- Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents
- Working to a script to rescheduling appointments
- You will work to clearly defined targets and deadlines and your performance will be continuously measured and reviewed with the support of training as required.
Experience in customer service, sales, research, administration, or other telephone based
- A conscientious and reliable person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude is required for this role
- You must be flexible to adapt to changes in working hours according to the business needs
- Motivation, focus, consistency, and time management are extremely important skills for this role as you will be given targets to meet on a daily basis and will be required to manage your time in order to meet these
- A pleasant, polite, and courteous telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential in this role
- Listening skills are particularly important as your role will require you to listen to a respondent and probe for further detail whilst keeping the conversation on track and in line with the scripted questionnaire
- Accuracy is a key skill spanning the role both in capturing respondent feedback and during data entry
- Good command of the English language, spelling, grammar and keyboard skills are all essential skills for this role
- Computer literacy skills are essential as you will be required to use Microsoft Word and Excel as well as other data capture software where training will be provided
The hours will fall between 2:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Friday at 30 hours an average per week.
Shift rotations are flexible in order to meet the needs of our customers, although The Company will endeavour to provide you with the number and pattern of hours of work to meet your personal request, we may not always be able guarantee this . The Company will guarantee you at least 16 hours of work each week. The training hours may be outside of this.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0333 014 4401.