Go-centric are looking for an Compliance Analyst to work closely with our Data Processors to provide day-to-day administrative and client support, while contributing to the overall efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to the Head of operations.
Along with administrative duties and client related updates, you will become familiar with our software packages and technology and use this effectively to update and provide relevant reports and information. Along with previous experience in a similar role, and any relevant qualifications, you will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills. You will have first class and well-developed IT skills through your experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook. You will also have a flexible and proactive approach to your work, actively seeking out opportunities to make continual improvements.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Manually checking client data daily to ensure all tasks are assigned to the relevant stakeholder.
- Ensuring all relevant information is fed back to clients at the end of the day.
- Communicating updated compliance procedures and policies to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to work creatively to solve problems, manage competing priorities and take important decisions under own initiative.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to deal with staff at all levels in the organisation and where necessary deal with challenging conversations.
- Schedule necessary appointments and provide any follow up information required.
- Acting as a liaison for all involved stakeholders to provide excellent customer service.
- Good analysis and use of evidence skills, including the ability to produce summary documents and briefing materials, ensuring the Head of Operations is appraised of current activities, guidance and priorities.
- Capture and report upon outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
Essential Experience and Skillset:
- Proficient organisational and time management skills, able to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, plan and deliver own workload.
- Able to collate and present complex information in easily understood accessible formats, sometimes to tight deadlines, for a range of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail, working accurately to deliver quality outputs to agreed timescales.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven track record in collaborative working to meet demands and priorities.
Hours: 40 hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern.
Please attach an updated CV to the job advert on the company’s website. This position is purely for internal applicants, unfortunately we will not be looking for external hires at this moment.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0333 014 4401.