Are you an experienced Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst? Do you thrive in fast paced environments with the passion to help a company grow and expand possible opportunities? If you answered yes to those questions, this may be the ideal role for you, take a look below and hit apply if this could be your next career!
Reporting into the Forecasting and Scheduling Manager, the role will be responsible for making sure staffing within the business is optimised and delivered across multiple client campaigns. The successful candidate will be required to work with complex capacity and forecasting models, build engaging schedule patterns to fit customer demand and utilise the WFM platform to manage and report on headcount to the wider business.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly forecasts for a variety of different business lines and customers.
- Model complex forecast and headcount scenarios using a variety of techniques including Erlang.
- Project staffing and recruitment requirements.
- Develop effective schedules that consistently meet the needs of the client(s).
- Schedule offline activities mitigating impacts to operational delivery.
- Review and processes schedule change requests.
- WFM maintenance and updates.
- Manage staff holiday balances and bookings.
- Produce reporting and analysis of key impacts to staffing levels.
Essential Experience and Skillset:
- Proven analytical planning experience.
- Experience of working in a blended, multi-channel operation.
- Experience of working on a WFM system.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Able to deliver complex information in a simplistic manner.
- Proactive and organised approach to tasks.
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative.
- BPO experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of forecasting techniques is desirable.
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee pension
- Remote working
- WFH allowance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.