We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations who will manage the delivery of operations by coordinating a team of Operations Managers and Senior Team Leaders. The right person must be able to lead, develop and motivate individuals within operations to successfully deliver Go-centric operations service strategy effectively. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to empower and develop individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and add immediate value to our operations department. Take a look at the requirements below and if this could be your next role hit 'apply'!
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
- Act as line manager to four operations managers and senior team leader across all campaigns
- Ultimately responsible for entirety of Operations
- Ensuring adherence to all Service Level Agreements
- Set objectives, creating and maintaining development plans and monitoring performance against agreed targets and standards
- To manage performance by coaching operations managers, creating and maintaining development plans, conducting performance appraisals, recommending training, and encouraging individual employee participation in decision making
- To communicate company policies
- To drive and maintain performance improvement plans with individuals to encourage maximum performance at operational level
- To ensure that the resources available (staff, equipment, information etc.) are deployed to optimise productivity and minimise waste
- To drive improvements in client service performance by deploying best practice customer service management and ensuring appropriate measurement and monitoring is established
- To identify and eliminate barriers to performance improvement and enable team members and individuals to contribute towards process and performance improvement to drive up productivity and ensure client satisfaction
- To generate a strong focus on revenue development through targeting and measuring team performance on business protection and growth
- To drive continuous improvement in customer service process and standards, as measured by Client SLA’s and other key metrics to increase business and client satisfaction.
- To review operating reports and resolve operational problems, maximizing client satisfaction with minimum costs
- To sustain and grow business partnerships with clients by encouraging proactive solutions
- To identify problems, analyse trends and implement corrective and preventive actions and to document and share any plans with the client
- To deal effectively with client complaints and issues by ensuring clear communication to the appropriate person and by taking the appropriate documented action
- Three years related experience is Call Centre industry
- Demonstrate success in improving customer service levels
- Previous management experience and successful track record of leading, managing and developing large teams of people
- Experience in working with people on different levels
- Experience of negotiation and diplomacy
- Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyse statistical information
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Strong influencing skills and able to positively influence outside area of direct control
- Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Proficient with writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Thorough understanding of best practice in customer and client service environments covering people, process, and technology.
- A strong leader who can clearly communicate a vision, providing direction and motivating others.
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of process improvement that can improve service, quality, and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Analytical skills: the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and provide solutions.
- Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Yearly salary starting at £50,000pa
- Working from home permanently
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week, between Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.