We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support the continued growth of our business. Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
Our HR Generalist will be responsible for providing first line HR support. They will work closely with the HR Manager supporting on various generalist tasks. The right candidate will be able to coordinate and manage both administrative and strategic duties, helping us to plan and administer important functions. As a people centric business, we understand that hiring the right HR professional will help our people thrive.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department including organizing and maintaining personnel record, update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave) and preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and HR policy documents
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Supporting the maintenance of the organisations HR System (Workday) ensuring data is accurate and up to date. Note-taking in hearings
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Assist the recruitment team with the on-boarding process.
- work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a HR role.
- Considerable experience of Human Resources administration
- Achieved or working towards CIPD Level 5
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Ability to compose and produce standard letters and reports using IT applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, HR System)
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to undertake notes/minutes at meetings
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Must take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness. Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Home working
- Management development programme
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- competitive salary range between £26,000 - £28,000pa
Working hours: 40 hours per week, primarily Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.30. Some flexibility may be required.