Go-centric are looking for an experienced Lead Trainer to join our training team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires somebody who can develop our staff at the highest possible level.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
The Lead Trainer will be capable of delivering training for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment & be an experienced line manager, in order to manage, develop and coach our Project Trainers.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for training and a desire to grow and develop within the role. You will need to be a team player, with an outstanding work ethic and the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- On-boarding and induction training of all new starters
- Coaching of current staff to achieve KPIs
- Managing, developing and coaching of Project Trainers
- Development of training materials
- Close liaison with operational leads to maximise business performance
- Analysis of MI to understand training needs
- Ongoing training and development of all staff
- Driving positive change within department and campaign(s)
- Experience delivering training in a face-to-face environment
- Experience developing training materials
- Coaching experience
- Experience training in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to e-learning design or LMS management.
- Experience working in a call centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- Excellent internet connection vital to ensure that remote sessions run smoothly
- Ability to work between our Glasgow based office and from your own home where required
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401