Are you an experienced Multi-Lingual German and French Speaking Team Leader? Do you strive for success and help an organisation grow through coaching and developing others? Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role. We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Our Team Leaders support the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of the business through the ownership of day-to-day shift delivery. Through the direct management of a team of Customer Service Advisors, this role will take accountability for the delivery of the teams' KPIs, ensuring we provide a consistently high level of customer service for our clients. The successful candidate will need to fluent in German and French, in order to support the multilingual agents on your team.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning
- Create a culture of communication and engagement within the department, ensuring regular opportunities for two-way communication across all colleagues, either directly or via the management team
- Understand and work within agreed company policy and commercial parameters including operational budgets, headcount plans, policies, procedures, and company incentives
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively achieve goals and maintain department performance, policies, and procedures.
- Complaint ownership - driving problems to resolution
- Conduct any appeal hearings under formal company policies such as disciplinary, sickness/ RTWs and attendance reviews and grievances
- Review performance, quality, and efficiency in line with relevant MI provision and other performance indicators (daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc) and address non-performance in a timely and focused manner
- A proven track record of leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre management role.
- Experience of managing in a contact centre environment
- Experience in leading meetings with a junior management team and stakeholders and representing the company in meetings with clients or external third parties
- Fluent or native speaker of German, French and English is essential
- Excellent written & spoken skills in German, French and English
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware, analytical, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving. Providing solutions to complex subjects in a timely manner
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your effort, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Working from Home Permanently
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week - anywhere between 8am-10pm, Monday-Sunday
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401.