Go-centric are looking for an Operation Manager to join our growing team to coordinate and direct the service delivery for one or more of our Client accounts. Look at the job description and hit "apply" if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric* is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.*
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Operations Manager will support the delivery of day-to-day operations of a busy contact centre. The right person must be able to lead, develop and motivate Team Leaders to successfully deliver the Contact Centre's operational service strategy. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to empower and develop individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and add immediate value to our Operations department.
· Help deliver agreed business objectives through KPI’s.
· Plan and manage the performance of the outsource contact centre partner, ensuring contractual obligations are maintained.
· Manage Team Leaders by setting objectives, creating and maintaining development plans and monitoring performance against agreed targets and standards.
· Working with Training, Recruitment and HR to plan resourcing campaigns.
· Completion of effective 1:1s, performance reviews, appraisals, disciplinary meetings,
absence management, call monitoring and development plans.
· Actively engaging and supporting individual members to maintain high levels of performance.
· Drive improvement by establishing and managing improvement plans in order to increase efficiency and enhance the quality of customer service.
· Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight to enhance the customer experience and improve the operation.
· Demonstrable experience in the customer service industry for two years at an operations management level.
· Outsourcing experience required.
· Experience in a similar contact centre led role, Extensive knowledge of all contact centre operations.
· Proven record of driving and achieving KPI’s.
· Experienced in the use of MS Office: - MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint as a minimum.
· Client management and relationship experience.
· Operational and Change management skills and experience.
· A strong leader who can clearly communicate a vision, providing direction and motivating others.
· Extensive problem-solving skills
· Ability to negotiate and positively influence.
· A good understanding of process improvement that can improve service, quality, and efficiency.
· Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
· Analytical skills: the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and provide solutions.
· Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training.
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities.
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing Go-Centric Recruitment Team or by calling 0333 014 4401.