Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Go-centric are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join our growing team and perform a variety of duties which will help our contact centres operate at an optimal efficiency.
Our Quality Assurance Executive will be responsible for assessing the performance of our customer support staff to verify that quality standards are being met. The right person must be able to ensure that professionalism, productivity, and quality are maintained and continually improved by making recommendations for training enhancement and materials that will enhance the customer’s experience. This is a unique opportunity to work with our clients and with other managers and staff throughout go-centric to instil quality into our processes and prevent errors and incorrect information from being shared with customers.
- Support QA manager in designing quality assurance strategy and maintain a quality plan for our contact centre operations including quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring, coaching and improvement actions.
- Review and assess the quality of a selection of inbound and outbound communications (Calls, Emails, Social Media) and produce evaluations to identify tends and opportunities to improve performance and overall quality.
- Report performance information and analyse performance trends. Take proactive steps to
prevent performance shortcomings.
- Ensure quality consistency throughout all operations and challenge quality which does not meet the business or client’s standards by initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified
- Conduct audits to confirm compliance with company policies and contractual requirements.
- QA/SME experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Experience working on Go-Centric’s Contact Tracing campaign
- Strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedications to providing excellent customer care
- Skilled in working collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Skilled at performing comfortably in fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Proficient at successfully executing many complex tasks at once.
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Please attach an up-to-date CV to our website and a member of staff will be in touch.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0333 014 4401.