Go-Centric are looking for a new Senior Tactical Planning Manager to join our Resource Planning department. This role will be manging our three planning managers and ensuring work is done efficiently and effectively to help the growth of the company.
Reporting into the Head of Resource Planning, this role will manage the day to day delivery of the planning related mechanisms across a number of clients and be responsible for representing the planning department at both internal and external stakeholder level. The role will include careful strategic planning and a pro-active approach to adapt to the fast paced nature of ever changing client demands and resource impacts. You will lead a team of Tactical Planning Managers and their direct reports who will be largely working remotely – and you will have oversight and input into tactical planning and business operations activity.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Reporting into the Head of Resource Planning with progress updates.
- Managing a Team of Tactical Planning Managers across different clients.
- Support direct reports with coaching and personal development.
- Analysing real time analysis situations to feedback to key stakeholders.
- Identify key impacts that could have a commercial impact to the business.
- Represent the planning department in discussions to help deliver key successes.
- Work with the planning team on inter-departmental projects and strategy roll out
- Continuously review and improve department processes, striving for best in class in all areas of responsibility
- Project a positive outlook and promote behaviours that will encourage team engagement
- Formulate and embed operational improvements
- Promote best practice culture to all staff
- Foster excellent working relationships with clients, partners, customers and teams
- Managing any performance or personnel issues with staff
Essential Experience and Skillset:
- Proficient organisational and time management skills, able to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years planning management experience within a Business Process Outsourcer.
- Able to work independently, plan and deliver own workload.
- You must be articulate with a proactive approach.
- You will have strong management skills, a good working knowledge of resource planning and real time analysis.
- Able to collate and present complex information in easily understood accessible formats, sometimes to tight deadlines, for a range of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail, working accurately to deliver quality outputs to agreed timescales.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- WFM knowledge is desirable.
- Proven track record in collaborative working to meet demands and priorities.
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
Please attach an updated CV to the job advert on the company’s website.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0333 014 4401.