Go-centric are looking for a permanent work from home Talent Sourcer to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to bring new talent into the business. Working as a passionate Talent Sourcer, you will attract the top candidates by advertising, using social media platforms as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will engage candidates, and support them through the full 360 recruitment process, matching them to the relevant internal stakeholders.
You will establish and grow positive relations to gain a thorough understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements, whilst building a strong pipeline of suitable candidates for future opportunities.
- Maintain Go-Centric high standards and company values whilst exceeding client requirements and expectations.
- Developing a good understanding of client opportunities, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Essential Experience and Skillset:
- Proficient organisational and time management skills, able to manage challenging priorities and meet deadlines.
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant with at least 12 months experience
- Strong sales, networking, and client development abilities
- A credible individual with strong commercial business acumen
- An enthusiastic desire to succeed and build a successful career
- Able to work independently, plan and deliver own workload.
- Able to confidently work across business areas to assist in talent on boarding.
- Excellent diligence, working accurately to deliver quality outputs to agreed timescales.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative approach, supporting the business and fellow teammates where possible.
- Enthusiasm and determination, especially when achieving personal and business KPIs
- Powerful desire to exceed expectations whatever the task.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the ability to multitask.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Able to critically analyse information and make decisions in tough circumstances.
Hours: 40 hrs per week, primarily Monday to Friday, some flexibility is required.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- Working from home