Experienced Team Leaders – come on down. go-centric are growing and are looking for inspirational Team Leaders to join our amazing team.
We need people who have experience in supporting the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of the business through the ownership of day-to-day shift delivery. Through the direct management of a team of Customer Service Advisors, this role will take accountability for the delivery of the teams' KPIs, ensuring we provide a consistently high level of customer service for our clients.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning
- Create a culture of communication and engagement within the department
- Understand and work within agreed company policy and commercial parameters including operational budgets, headcount plans, policies, procedures, and company incentives.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively to achieve goals and maintain department performance, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct any appeal hearings under formal company policies such as disciplinary, sickness/ RTWs and attendance reviews and grievances
- Review performance, quality and efficiency in line with relevant MI provision and other performance indicators (daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc) and address non-performance in a timely and focused manner
- A proven track record of leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre management role.
- Experience of managing in an inbound and/or outbound contact centre environment remotely
- Experience in leading meetings with a junior management team and stakeholders and representing the company in meetings with clients or external third parties
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware, analytical, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving. Providing solutions to complex subjects in a timely manner
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Digital champion Apprenticeship’s programme
- Management development programme
- Employee pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Home working
Hours: you will be contracted 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern anytime between 7am - 11pm Monday to Sunday.