Go-centric are looking for an experienced Trainer to join our training team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires somebody who can develop our staff at the highest possible level.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
The Trainer will be capable of delivering training for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for training and a desire to grow and develop within the role. You will need to be a team player, with an outstanding work ethic and the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
This role will be a mix of office/work from home after initial training period.
- Deliver induction and onboarding training for new employees, ensuring they are welcomed into the business, upskilled for their role and brought up to full productivity, to a high standard, within set timescales.
- Provide support to the operations team to identify learning needs and ensure learning and development opportunities are provided to meet skills requirements to a high standard.
- Maintaining accurate records for learning & development MI.
- Be a subject matter expert for all employees for technical and procedural training and knowledge issues and be able to implement ‘train the trainer’ solutions as required.
- Provide coaching activities around the operation as and when required.
- Take standard operating procedures and design effective training interventions and solutions to ensure operational compliance and effectiveness.
- Organise and set up all systems access as required for training inductions and initiatives.
- Maintain a strong level of both personal motivation and training delegate motivation throughout the delivery of a training solution, irrespective of the duration.
- Ensure that feedback, suggested improvements or amendments to training material or content are captured throughout training delivery for future enhancements to the training solution.
- Develop and maintain creative and engaging training materials and content, meeting go-centric guidelines and standards.
- Conduct regular review and feedback sessions with all levels to ensure materials and plan is fit for purpose.
- Ensure Go-Centric’s training and quality strategy is being implemented in line with processes and guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across and outside the business.
- Experience delivering training in a face-to-face environment
- Experience developing training materials
- Coaching experience
- Experience training in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a call centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- Excellent internet connection vital to ensure that remote sessions run smoothly
- Ability to work between our Glasgow based office and from your own home where required
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0333 014 4401.